As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, I would like to spend a few moments to list some of the wonderful blessings for which I am thankful.
- Living in a country which allows me to worship God as I desire
- Those who serve or have served in the military
- Being surrounded by friends and family who inspire me to try and be better
- Working with Scouters, the best group of people anywhere
- The opportunity to gain an education and continue to learn
- The freedom to travel and see this beautiful land
We are blessed to live in a wonderful country, in a beautiful state which consists of remarkable communities.
Sure there are a lot of problems throughout the world, and even here, but I can think of no other time or place in the history of mankind that offers what we have today.
I am grateful to be living here and blessed to associate with the inspirational people of Montana.
May God bless you with the righteous desires of your heart.