“Today’s Scouts, Tomorrow’s Leaders”
The Boy Scouts of America Montana Council will gather June 14-17, 2018 in Townsend, MT to celebrate Scouting.
This is a rare opportunity for Scouts and Scouters to come together from all over the state. Over 800 participants are expected to be in attendance, making this one of the biggest outings of the year for our Council.
There will be over 30 activities for Scouts to participate in such as Archery, Shotguns, Climbing, Gaga Pits, and more!! Don’t miss out on what could be a once in a lifetime experience and get your unit registered today.
Need more inspiration? Check out this video from our last camporee in 2014.
Join Scouts and leaders from around the state for four action-packed days and three exciting nights. A wide variety of activities will make this event a highlight for any Scout.
- $100 (by April 1st – will be applied to total fees)
- $125 (after April 1st – $25 late fee will not be applied to total fees)
- $35 per each Adult/Boy Scout/Venturer/Explorer
- $12 per Cub SCout
- $10 per Day Visitor (Adult or non-Scouting youth)
*visitors can register at the gate – but estimated numbers help with planning
Here’s how to register:
- Fill out the attached sheet and mail it in with your reservation payment to: Council Camporee Unit Registration 2018
Montana Council Camporee
820 17th Ave South
Great Falls, MT 59405
- Log onto Tentaroo – if you have a previous login for camp registration you can use the same one. If not, you will be able to create a new account.
See you in June!!