As Scouts, we know how fortunate we are to have a warm meal every night — whether around the campfire or at the kitchen table. And we know that not everyone is so lucky.
Join Great Falls Scouts in helping gather food items for their annual Scouting for Food Drive. All donations support the Great Falls Community Food Bank.
Those wishing to donate can bring non-perishable items to any of these locations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on April 1, 2023.
- Albertsons: 2250 10th Ave S, Great Falls 59405
- Albertsons: 1414 3rd St NW, Great Falls 59404
- Sam’s Club: 401 NW Bypass, Great Falls 59404
- Super 1 Foods: 3160 10th Ave S, Great Falls 59405
- Walmart: 701 Smelter Ave NE, Great Falls 59404
- Walmart: 5320 10th Ave S, Great Falls 59405
- Smiths: 1601 Market Pl Dr, Great Falls 59404
The food bank said their most needed items are:
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Corn & Green Beans
- Canned Soups
- Canned Chili
- Canned Pasta (SpaghettiOs, etc.)
- Canned Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter
Contact for questions would be Dan Hair: Dan.Hair@Scouting.org or call 406-761-6000.