Do you have questions about Scoutbook?
Scoutbook is the BSA’s online unit management tool and helps Scouts, parents and leaders track advancement and milestone achievements along the Scouting trail. Scoutbook subscriptions are free to all scouting units
We do hear, however, many users have the same questions. If you do end up needing some Scoutbook guidance, this site is built to help: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/. The help site contains useful information with easy to follow videos.
To help further, we have compiled a short list of direct links to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Get started in Scoutbook for the first time: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/getting-a-unit-started-in-scoutbook/ You will be using your my.scouting.org login and password to access Scoutbook. *Video Available within this link.
- Activating Advancement Sync in Scoutbook: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/activating-advancement-sync/
- A report that is needed by the store for your unit to purchase rank advancements and merit badge emblems: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/report-to-bring-to-scout-shop/ *Video available within this link.
- A Scout is not showing up in Scoutbook: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/we-have-a-new-returning-scout-that-is-not-showing-up-in-scoutbook-sb/
- A Scout is not on our unit roster in Scoutbook: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/we-entered-an-end-date-and-the-scout-disappeared/
- Transferring a Scout between units in Scoutbook: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/transferring-a-scout-between-units-sb/
- Transfer Advancements from a Previous Council into Scoutbook: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/how-to-add-advancements-from-a-previous-council/
- How to contact Support: https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/how-to-contact-support/