Entry Deadline: Jan. 26, 2022
Annual council event
Start shooting now for the 2022 Montana Council Annual Photo Contest. We love seeing those stunning images you’ve been making all year!
Scouts and Scout leaders of all ages are welcome to participate in our annual Photo Contest. Dig through those digital files, cameras, and cell phones and send us your best. Show off what your Scouts are doing in your community, or simply impress us with Montana’s splendid nature.
The deadline is Jan. 26, 2022.
There are prizes for the top three youth and the top three adult entries as well as one Grand Prize winner (youth or adult) – and of course, there’s “extra credit” for those showing Scouts in BSA uniform.
- Photo must have been taken during 2021 or 2022
- Youth entries: images taken by participants 17-years-old and under
- Adult entries: images taken by participants 18-year-old and over
- “Extra Credit” will be given to those photos showing Scouts in BSA uniforms
- One photo per email
- Send as a JPEG
- Send your highest resolution image possible
- Limit of three photos per person
- Contestants give permission to the Montana Council to use the photos on Montana Council materials, social media, newspapers and website.
Overall Grand Prize Winner (adult or youth): $75 Council Scout Shop Gift Card
1st: 50 Scout Bucks
2nd: 25 Scout Bucks
3rd: 10 Scout Bucks
1st: $50 Council Shop Gift Card
2nd: $25 Council Shop Gift Card
3rd: $10 Council Shop Gift Card
Submit entries by
Jan. 26, 2022
Please put “Photo Contest” in the subject line.
Include the photographer name, unit, address and phone number in the email. (Youth images, please include the youth photographer’s name.)