You and your unit are invited to our Montana Council Scout Expo, June 16-19, 2022, in Great Falls, MT!
Units from Wisconsin, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska and Montana are already planning on attending! We anticipate Scouts and distinguished visitors from England, Japan, Canada and possibly other countries.
This is an amazing opportunity to celebrate Scouting, share stories and learn from Scouting families from all over the world.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The Expo is going to be a blast! But especially for Scouts who are unable to attend a National BSA Jamboree, this International Scout Expo may be the biggest and most exciting Scouting event they will ever attend! The memories they make at this Scout Expo will last their lifetimes.
The cost is $100 per attendee and includes all meals, programming and Expo patch for each participant. So mark your calendars now for June 16-19, 2022, and get registered for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
SOME OF THE AMAZING THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Experience aquatic activities such as stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing and canoeing on the Missouri and Sun Rivers.
- Bike or hike on the famous 57-mile River’s Edge Trail.
- Enjoy an opening night party at the Electric City Water Park, including the Wave Rider.
- Participate in a variety of shooting sports at the Great Falls Shooting Sports Complex.
- Explore the twelve museums, including the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center and the Charlie Russell museums.
- Participate in the grand Saturday morning parade through downtown Great Falls.
- And join us for a celebratory closing ceremony and concert!
- On Sunday, religious services will be offered before you depart.
While you’re here, extend your time with an adventure to Glacier National Park (GNP) or camping at our own Grizzly Base Camp. Maybe your unit will want to do a service project at GNP and camp free in GNP? (Restrictions apply.)
For even more adventure, maybe you’d prefer backpacking in one of our many wilderness areas? Whatever you choose, we look forward to assisting you with your plans!
Registration is open now! Don’t delay. Keep up with the latest news on the official Montana International Scout Expo webpage.
Questions? Wayne T. Thares, Event Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dirk Smith, Scout Executive, dirk.smith@scouting, 406-761-6000.