If you are interested in being part of our Jamboree leadership/planning committee or have more questions please contact Terry Dutton, email@example.com.
Adults interested in participating must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a current BSA membership with a Scouts BSA Troop, Venturing Crew, Exploring Post or Sea Scout Ship.
- Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters must be at least 21-years-old by the first day of the jamboree.
- Third assistant Scoutmasters must be at least 18-years-old by the first day of the jamboree. Councils may select an adult over 21, if necessary.
- Scoutmaster applicants must be currently serving as a Scoutmaster.
- All Assistant leaders must be currently serving in a unit in an adult leadership position.
- Scoutmaster applicants must have completed leader-specific training.
- All adult leaders must be approved by the local council.
Additional information about the duties of these leadership positions can be found here:
For more additional information visit https://montanabsa.org/jamborees/