“Today’s Scouts, Tomorrow’s Leaders”
Register Today for the Montana Council Camporee!
Date: June 14 – 17, 2018
Place: Townsend Fairgrounds
Join Scouts and leaders from around the state for four action-packed days and three exciting nights. A wide variety of activities will make this event a highlight for any Scout.
- $100 (by April 1st – will be applied to total fees)
- $125 (after April 1st – $25 late fee will not be applied to total fees)
- $35 per each Adult/Boy Scout/Venturer/Explorer
- $12 per Cub SCout
- $10 per Day Visitor (Adult or non-Scouting youth)
*visitors can register at the gate – but estimated numbers help with planning
Here’s how to register:
- Fill out the attached sheet and mail it in with your reservation payment to:Council Camporee Unit Registration 2018
Montana Council Camporee
820 17th Ave South
Great Falls, MT 59405
- Log onto Tentaroo – if you have a previous login for camp registration you can use the same one. If not, you will be able to create a new account.