The Lewis & Clark District – Merit Badge Academy will be held February 17, 2018, at Great Falls College, MSU.
Registration opens Saturday, February 3 on Tentaroo. Cost is $10 per Scout (includes patch). Some classes have limited availability.
- Check-in: 8-8:45 am
- Opening ceremony: 8:45 am
- Morning session: 9 am- 12 pm
- Lunch: 12-1pm (not provided. Please bring a lunch).
- Afternoon session 1-4pm.
Merit badges being offered:
- Game design – half day class offered AM and PM (will complete)
- Chess – full day class (will complete)
- American Labor – AM class only (will complete)
- Personal management – PM class only (will not complete)
- Backpacking – half day class offered AM and PM (will not complete)
- Digital technology – AM class only
- Programming – PM class only
- Citizenship in the world – half day class offered AM and PM
- Citizenship in the nation – half day class offered AM and PM
- First aid – full day class
- Trail to 1st class – full day class (will complete)
- Disability awareness – AM class only
- American business – PM class only
- Law – AM class only (will complete)
Please visit the event page at www.facebook.com/BSAGreatFalls for prerequisite information and updates.