We are seeking dependable, independent, self-motivated, applicants with a positive can-do attitude to join our team in Missoula and Bozeman, Mont. Must be able to deliver a high level of customer service to walk-in, phone and email customers as well as co-workers. Computer experience in Excel, Word and Outlook is essential and knowledge of the Boy Scouts of America program would be extremely helpful but not required.
Job Purpose: Operate the BSA store with a high level of customer service and accuracy. Part-time position.
Job Summary: Responsible for all aspects of store operations, membership validation, rank advancements and other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
- Open and close the store using current policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with questions and store purchases. (In-store, phone and emails)
- Verify membership and advancements
- Safeguards cash and inventory using current policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Post Office and Bank runs.
- Answer phones
- Maintains the inventory and organization of the store/office.
- Completes Daily paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creates and receives orders into the Point of Sale (POS) system using current policies and procedures.
- Operate the store within budgeted guidelines to meet profit goals and expenses.
- Conduct Physical inventory counts.
- Assist co-workers within the office as needed.
- Assist Field Operations with Registrations and Re-charters
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Set up and manage a mobile store for local events that have been approved by your supervisor.
- Assist in state-wide Scouting events as directed by your supervisor. (This may require some travel.)
- Communicate with Supervisor and other Montana Store managers within the state with a high degree of professionalism and respect.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to Deb Kovalicky at firstname.lastname@example.org