Join us on January 6 – 9, 2022, as we shred the slopes of Big Sky Ski Resort as we host our annual Big Sky Ski Weekend.
This is an event for all levels of skiers and boarders with classes for beginners and tons of slope time for the more advanced.
Scouts are encouraged to sleep in tents around the building. (Maybe get some frost points!) There will be limited room to sleep inside the lodge if requested. This is a large building that we will slide the tables out of the way and put down sleeping bags. We will follow strict Youth Protection Training (YPT) protocol.
- Arrive Thursday after 5:00 p.m. and before 9:00 p.m. Plan your own meal.
- Friday breakfast 6:30 a.m.
- 7:15 a.m. leave lodge
- 8 – 9 a.m. rent skies and passes fromAdult leader support needed.
- 9:30 – 12:00 ski and snowboard lessons requred to get second day of skiing.
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. o pen skiing. More information at resort, adult leaders support needed.
- 4:30 – 6:30 Ski Patrol / avalanche and first aid training
- 7:00 p.m. dinner at lodge
- 9:00 p.m. lights out
- Saturday breakfast 6:30 a.m.
- 7:30 a.m. depart lodge
- Troops will take all gear when they leave the lodge. We will not return to the lodge after we leave for the mountain.
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. open skiing all day
- 4:00 p.m. leave mountain