2021 Montana Council Annual Convention
Currently, we are planning to hold our annual convention on April 29 – May 2, 2021, in Billings.
Billings Hotel and Convention Center
Hotel Room Block -$109 / Night
We will be using this page as Convention Headquarters and updating as information becomes available.
Montana Council is considered one of the best councils in the nation and it’s because of you, the Scouters, Scouts, volunteers and family that make up our Scouting community. Gathering together to celebrate and recognize all you do for the youth in Montana is not only one of our favorite events, but one we take seriously. This is the time of year we get to share our admiration and appreciation for you and get to say thanks, for being the support that keeps Scouting in Montana alive.
We are in the process of exploring ways we can continue the comradery and celebration that exists during our annual celebration while also taking into consideration the safety health and safety of our Scouting community.
Thank you for your dedicated support of Scouting.
Education, Fellowship, Food and Fun with other Scouters in Montana — A Great Time for a Great Cause
We will update the following information as it becomes available. The following outline is for reference as you begin to plan for travel.
Friday, May 1
- New Board Member Orientation
- Board Meeting
- 9th Annual Scouter Appreciation Night. This event is hosted annually to recognize outstanding District performance and reward all the efforts of our volunteers across the state. Something for every level of volunteer. Come and have a great time and allow the council to say “thank you” for all you do. The theme of this year’s event is “International Cultures” so feel free to represent your spirit as a District. Fun and Games! The event includes a Team 315 (Montana Council) reception and party!
Saturday, May 2
- Leadership Breakfast (all invited)
- Training Breakouts (something for everyone)
- Opening Ceremonies
- Awards Luncheon
- Seminar Breakouts (something for everyone)
- President’s Reception
- Silver Beaver Reception and Dinner
Sunday, May 3
- Departure Breakfast (all invited)
All Scouters are welcome to the Annual Convention. Learn about Scouting at all levels and how your District and Council continue to improve operations and make scouting better for all involved.