Celebrate the BSA’s Anniversary in February, 2016!
Units can earn the beautiful purple Honor Unit ribbon by completing two of the following activities during February:
1. Attend a religious service, wearing your BSA uniforms on Scout Sunday or Scout Sabbath.
2. Put up a BSA display in a business window.
3. Conduct a service project.
4. Perform a flag ceremony outside of your unit’s meeting, for a school, service group, governmental meeting, care facility, or other appropriate gathering.
5. Write a letter to the Editor. Thank your community for their support of Scouting, and name a few of your unit’s service projects.
6. Secure a Mayoral Proclamation, recognizing BSA Anniversary Week.
7. As a unit, wear your BSA uniforms to school one day.
Email Michelle ([email protected]) no later than Sunday, March 13th which activities the unit completed. The Units that submit the best information (photos, news articles,videos, CDs) about their activities will receive special awards at the Annual Montana Council convention.